Agencies Examined During Day One of the Considerations of the 2023 Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure.
30 January, 2023
Day one of the Consideration of the Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure for the fiscal year 2023 saw the allocation of line items for various agencies approved.
The business was conducted at the 59th Sitting of the National Assembly of the Twelfth Parliament held in the Dome of the Arthur Chung Conference Centre (ACCC), Liliendaal, Greater Georgetown, E.C.D.
The House moved that the Current and Capital Expenditure for the following agencies stand part of the Estimates.
- Parliament Office
- Audit Office of Guyana
- Public and Police Service Commissions
- Teaching Service Commission
- Guyana Elections Commission
- Supreme Court
- Public Prosecutions
- Office of the Ombudsman
- Public Service Appellate Tribunal
- Ethnic Relations Commission
- Judicial Service Commission
- Rights Commission of Guyana
- Public Procurement Commission
- Office of the President
- Guyana Defence Force
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs & Governance
- Office of the Prime Minister
- Ministry of Legal Affairs
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Co-operation
- Ministry of Public Service
- Ministry of Amerindian Affairs
A Motion for the adjournment of the Sitting was moved by the Hon. Gail Teixeira, M.P., Minister of Parliamentary Affairs and Governance and Government Chief Whip.
Day two for the Consideration of the Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure for the fiscal year 2023 will continue tomorrow, January 31, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
06 June, 2023
The Christianburg/Wismar Secondary School – Student Governing Body Youth Group victorious in round one, match one for Region 10.
23 May, 2023
MESSAGE OF CONDOLENCE ON THE MAHDIA TRAGEDY - Speaker of the National Assembly
16 May, 2023
The Young Influencers Youth Group defeated the Kast Talent Management Youth Group in round one, match one for District 11 – Georgetown.
11 May, 2023
Response to Press Release titled “HOUSE Speaker Nadir refuses to entertain Opposition Motion…”